Introducing a new series of content where you hear from real customers about how Forecast Pro has had a direct impact on bottom line results.
“Before evaluating Forecast Pro, we couldn’t find a forecasting solution with a sensible budget that provided an immediate return”
Clive Williams, Business Analyst at Enesco
Company Profile & Challenges
Enesco Limited is a company with a diverse portfolio of gift, garden and home décor products. With a vast number of SKUs, the business had a major problem of producing accurate forecasts and could equate this issue to a loss of sales.
Benefits from introducing Forecast Pro
Enesco has enjoyed multiple benefits since introducing Forecast Pro in 2013, including increased sales and reductions of both stock held in their warehouse and product shortages with their distributors.
- Sales up by over 8% in 2013 vs. 2012
- Delivery lead times improved:
- Orders shipped within 1 week of order up from 68% in 2012 to 78% in 2013
- Orders taking more than 2 weeks cut from 20% in 2012 to 13% in 2013
- Stock reduced by 12% vs. 2012 / top lines by 5% and other products by 27%
- Shortages down by 60% vs. 2012
Reduction in Carry Over Lead Time
Reduction in Unfulfilled Demand
The stock availability graphs above help highlight two examples of improvements since the introduction of Forecast Pro / major decreases in both carry over lead-time and unfulfilled demand of products.