Timberlake Consultants provide training courses for MathType. Â All of our courses reserve time for the participants to work through suggested exercises and we always invite participants to bring their own data. The courses can be delivered in several ways:
1) Public attendance: There are public attendance courses and you can join one of these courses. Â The courses provide the use of a laptop per participant.
2) On site: We can provide on-site training courses tailored to your requirements.
3) Web courses: We can provide training over the web. Â These courses are offered to organisations that need some flexibility with scheduling and travelling to attend the courses that we provide.
MathType Training Program delivered by Design Science Customized training is available to organizations and MathType site license customers, as well as those with multiple single-user copies of MathType. MathType do not have regularly-scheduled training classes, hence it is not practical for an individual to schedule training on his or her own.
- Maximum two 3-hour sessions per day
- Setup: 1 hour before the first session
- Session 1: allow 3 hours for training
- Session 2: allow 3 hours for training
- Mornings, afternoons, evenings and weekends are available
- Training can be structured as a full-day session for a single group, or as half-day sessions for two different groups.
Facilities Licensee must provide training facility, which includes:
- One computer for every participant
- Computers with identical operating systems: either Windows Vista, XP, 2000, or Macintosh OS X 10.3.9 or laterComputers must have the following software installed:
- Identical word processors
- Any other software needed for training, i.e. Microsoft PowerPoint, QuarkXPress, etc.
Design Science will provide all necessary teaching materials and handouts.