Mathematica is a powerful global computation system, delivering workflow, coherence, reliability, and innovation under one integrated environment.
Almost any workflow involves computing results, and thats what Mathematica does - from building a hedge fund trading website or publishing interactive engineering textbooks to developing embedded image recognition algorithms or teaching calculus.
It is the only development platform fully integrating computation into complete workflows, moving you seamlessly from initial ideas all the way to deployed individual or enterprise solutions.
Mathematica is relied on today by a large number of enthusiastic users around the world, from students and hobbyists to key figures at Fortune 500 companies, leading universities, government agencies, industrial research labs, financial institutions and many more.
Current users of Mathematica can be found in the following areas:
100% of the Fortune 50 companies rely on Mathematica to maintain their competitive edge in innovation.
- Aerospace Engineering and Defence
- Chemical Engineering
- Control Systems
- Electrical Engineering
- Image Processing
- Industrial Engineering
- Materials Science
- Mechanical Engineering
- Operations Research
- Petroleum Engineering
- Medical Imaging
- Authoring and Publishing
- Interface Development
- Software Engineering
- Web Development
- Game Design, Special Effects, and Generative Art
- Actuarial Sciences
- Data Analysis and Mining
- Financial Engineering and Mathematics
- Financial Risk Management
- Biological Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- Social and Behavioural Sciences
Millions of educators, researchers, and students worldwide use Mathematica.
For Faculty and Staff:
- Higher Education
- Community and Technical College Education: Create engaging and interactive courses to prepare your students for university-level classes and real-world careers.
- Primary and Secondary Education
- Boost your education with Wolfram resources and products designed and priced for students.