Timberlake is a global brand with over thirty years of experience and expertise as a supplier of statistical, econometric and forecasting software packages; the delivery of quality training courses; and consultancy service provider. We provide a total solution to our diverse range of clients across the fields of statistics, econometrics, forecasting, qualitative research, epidemiology, finance, social sciences and data visualisation.
Back to top
Timberlake is a worldwide market leader in the sale and distribution of Statistical, Econometric, Forecasting, Mathematical and Operational Research software.
We have long established and close partnerships with leading software developers in these specialist technical and scientific fields, including:
- Stata developed by StataCorp LP: A complete, integrated statistical package that provides everything you need for data management, statistical analysis, graphics, simulations and custom programming.
- OxMetrics developed by OxMetric Technologies (published and distributed internationally by Timberlake): A family of software packages providing an integrated solution for the econometric analysis of time series, forecasting, financial econometric modelling, or statistical analysis of cross-section and panel data.
- EViews developed by IHS EViews: A statistical forecasting software package used for general statistical analysis and econometric analyses, such as cross-section and panel data analysis and time series estimation and forecasting.
- Forecast Pro developed by Business Forecast Systems, Inc.: Fast, easy and accurate forecasting software for business professionals.
- NVivo developed by QSR International: Qualitative data analysis (QDA) software that helps you to work with unstructured information like documents, surveys, audio, video and pictures files with powerful reporting tools to help you visualise the results.
- GAUSS developed by Aptech Systems, Inc.: is a matrix programming language used by scientists, engineers, statisticians, biometricians, econometricians and financial analysts for computationally intensive tasks.
- Statgraphics developed by StatPoint Technologies: A statistical software package used for areas of exploratory data analysis, design of experiments, quality improvement and Six Sigma.
- Scientific WorkPlace developed by MacKichan Software Inc.: is part of series of software for composing and publishing mathematical, scientific and technical documents.
- And many more
All of the software packages that we sell are sourced directly from the companies developing the software.
What can you expect when purchasing Software through Timberlake Consultants?
Access to a wide ranging, well-balanced set of software packages allowing you to choose the most suitable software package that best meets your needs, either as an individual or an institution.Choice: Access to a wide ranging, well-balanced set of software packages allowing you to choose the most suitable software package that best meets your needs, either as an individual or an institution.
Advice: Take advantage of our expertise both in the applied use of the software through speaking with our in-house econometricians and commercially where our sales team can provide advice on general sales matters, whether for single users, multiple users or multiple sites; together with any pricing or licensing queries that you may have.
Convenience: The ability to source all of your software needs from a single supplier instead of having to deal with a different supplier for each software package.
Support: Take advantage of our dedicated technical support for all software packages available within our portfolio, training courses, User Group Meetings and FREE webinars and demonstrations when introducing new versions of software to clients.
Back to top
One of Timberlake Consultants main activities is the organisation of training courses and other events, such as Software User Group Meetings and FREE seminars, which are designed to help professionals and academics to grow and develop their existing skills and keep-up with the latest theoretical and software developments in the statistics and econometrics fields.Our training courses are delivered by either:
Public Attendance CoursesWhich are intensive and include examples and exercises built around the most popular software packages.
On-site CoursesConsisting of courses held at clients offices and customised to their specific requirements. We provide on-site courses using all of the software packages in our portfolio including Stata, EViews, OxMetrics, Forecast Pro, Statgraphics and GAUSS. We also deliver structured courses in MATLAB, SPSS and SAS.
Web or Internet Based CoursesDesigned to cater for Users who want to focus on specific areas or find it difficult to take time off work or to travel to attend public courses.
A full portfolio of our course agendas is available on request.
Back to top
For the past 20 years, we have helped clients gain a competitive advantage by exploiting the links between statistical, econometric, operational research and mathematical modelling and advances in technology and software.
Our expertise can greatly assist clients in defining and implementing solutions to the projects that they are involved in. We aim to provide thoroughly researched and professionally delivered solutions and work frequently with software developers and/or academic associates experts in the relevant fields.
Back to top
Return to: Home