Introduction to EViews
Date: 12-13 May 2012
Location: Dubai, UAE
Course Duration: 2-days
Delivered By: Dr George Bagdatoglou, Timberlake Consultants
Timberlake Consultants, official distributor of EViews to the Middle East, invite you to attend the following two day course to be held in Dubai, UAE.
This two-day course aims to introduce EViews’ most popular and useful commands and procedures to import, manipulate, transform and manage data as well as to perform some commonly used statistical routines and econometric estimations. Particular attention will be paid on regression analysis. It is ideal for new or beginner users who want to have a head-start and learn how to use EViews efficiently. The course is hands-on, all participants will be expected to implement several procedures and exercises in EViews.
- EViews Basics
- Regression Analysis
- Data Management
- Diagnostic Testing
- Data manipulation & transformation
- Common errors in Regression Analysis
- An Introduction to EViews Programming
- Summary Statistics
Who should attend?
New or beginner-level users of EViews 7 or any previous version. This is a course for those who are considering purchasing or already own EViews.
Cost (Per participant)
- All costs exclude local taxes, where applicable.
- Late Registrations - Registrations made within 6-weeks before the start of the course.
- Student registrations - Attendees must provide proof of full time student status at the time of booking to qualify for student registration rate (valid student ID card or authorised letter of enrolment).
- Additional discounts are available for multiple registrations.
- Cost includes course materials, lunch, refreshments and the use of computers.
The number of delegates is restricted. Register early to guarantee your place. If you need assistance in locating hotel accommodation in the region, please notify us at the time of booking.
Terms and Conditions
Registration closes 5-calendar days prior to the start of the course.
- 100% fee returned for cancellations made over 28-calendar days prior to start of the course.
- 50% fee returned for cancellations made 14-calendar days prior to the start of the course.
- No fee returned for cancellations made less than 14-calendar days prior to the start of the course.
Payment of course fees required prior to the course start date.
« Back to Training Calendar